Health & Safety Policy Statement
In accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public, Al Ahlam Insulation Material Supply LLC produce the following safety statement in respect of health, safety and welfare:
It is the aim of Al Ahlam Insulation Material Supply LLC to achieve a working environment, which is free of work-related accidents and ill health and to this end the company will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertakes to discharge their statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining modern work equipment; in compliance with BAT (Best Available Techniques)
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate;
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communication of relevant information
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives
- Being proactive in the production of satisfactory compliance documents for drivers, visitors, contractors & suppliers entering our facilities, under the terms of H & S legislation
This health and safety statement will be reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances.